Tracking Key Result Progress:
You can track Key Result progress in 2 ways:
- Automatic: You can provide automatic KR progress by linking them with the task, milestone or projects on the platform.
- Manual: You can manually update Key Results without linked items.
- When you select automatic KR progress; add tasks, milestones and projects you want to link to your Key Result. You can add one or more.
- Weight the items you add more than one. The progress of the KR is calculated according to the progress of the items added. If you do not enter weights in your items, your KR progress will not be calculated by the system. If you entered only one item(project, task, milestone), the weight must be 100%.
- If you select manually update your Key Result, you should click the "Update Progress" button to enter the progress.
- In the update KR screen, when you enter the realized value your progress will be calculated automatically.
- In KR detail screen, you can see all details of your Key Result.
- In Objective detail screen, you can see all details of your Objective. Also, you can make status updates with "Update Status" button.
- You can see all the changes about your Objective in the Newsfeed area. By this way, you can see what did happen in the past.
- You can close your Objective by clicking "Close Objective" from the Update Status button.
- In this step, you can close your Objective by adding your notes in the Outcome, Outcome Value, and Description.
- After that, you can access the Objectives you closed on "Closed" tab.